Poverty, lack of education and broken families are a few of the problems that face the people in the community of Loma de los Chivos.
YOUR investment in The LOMA Project Community Center gives endless possibilities by creating a place of encouragement where Hopes and Dreams can grow!
At The LOMA Project, we work together with community leaders to create change through education that will:
- Strengthen family units
- Prepare children to enter school ready to succeed
- Encourage students to complete their education
- Improve the economic stability of the community of Loma de Los Chivos.
The Community Center currently houses:
- after school academic program
- music classes
- art program
- ‘I am Different’ girls program (breaking the cycle of poverty and prostitution)
- ‘I am Different’ moms program (healing broken relationships within families)
- boys mentoring program
Your monthly investment through Hugs for Kids or a one time gift to The LOMA Project development fund will provide this change.
* A Canadian tax receipt will be provided.
Designated gifts to an approved program or project will be used as requested, with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed, the remaining contributions designated for such a program or project will be used where needed most.